Thursday, July 15, 2021

Money is moving through my mom's old phone.

I checked her old phone which is supposed not to be connected with internet.  But since we have WiFi here, they can connect anytime?  She is still acting meanly, strangely, continuously, too.  Is she real one here?  How it's possible since the real one cannot send any text messages, didn't know how to send text at all.  Nor checking.  I don't know the name of this person in the photo, but I cannot silence because of the amount of money.  To MitsuiSumitomo Bank.  It's a major biggest bank in Japan and they move money there.  Using my mom's docomo mail....  Government knows about it, don't they?  There are many texts inside her phone which sounds younger by their way of speaking.  Herself has never used and older dates must be recent ones because I checked her phone when we switched into new ones.


Please scan the content USA!  Japan won't do it anyway.  Her docomo mail is this as below.  tosiko903@docomo.ne.jp


Because I didn't connect my iPhone to internet, they use hers now, I guess.  





No comments: