Sunday, July 25, 2021

"Lipstick Jungle" is gone from U next

 


I like romantic drama whatever people say....  And have been watching this recently at U next.  But without warning, it's gone from U next...maybe from what I can see since log in page has changed already.


But because of this, if I stop subscription, it's a loss of U next.  So that they wouldn't sue these hackers?
Why not?  And if I start paying (Still first month free) they gonna take that money into their account, too.
And if mine was stopped like this, how I can keep watching?  And do I have to go to Netflix?  That's the Chinese business.  Hacking other companies like this, and they offer good service like Softbank?  How long democratic world allow this?  If we are just watching what they do, all business was taken by Chinese business.


My job too.  I finished training period and then, the number of my shift was lowered than training period.  Almost nothing.  32 hours a month!  😣   How we can make living by this?   And they tell people you can go back after 10 minutes stay.  Are they paying transportation for 10 minutes to students?  For what?  Why they hire 10 min people?  But that's what they do too.  To go to toilet?  😑  Ye Jin spirit is there always by the way.   And who are faked by this yet, seriously?

No comments: