Thursday, June 10, 2021

TV media in Japan

As you know, tv media is horrible but it's way worse than I thought.  I could stand their mean program only to me but I cannot stand their things to Uyghur.   Not only Japan made some Olympic uniform which looks similar to Uyghur concentrate camp uniform, they showed a picture which makes fun of Uyghur manga....which I tweeted...   That's really unbelievable and compared with US media, Japanese ones seems awful.  They don't even hesitate to show their such minds.  No shame no conscience at all.  

And my job, they change some database to twist my telephone learning too, using Uyghur products which I don't know whether my company actually sells or not.  Since there are two offices in the closed area, I doubt the place which hired me...  

Also DHC which is a main sponsor of Toranomon news got enough by them.  It was a major company whose products are sold in many convenience stores in Japan and sells online too, furthermore, they sell in US too so that I relied on their Japanese products overseas too.  Yet I couldn't find any of their products at convenience stores and could find their own store in the mall in Kawagoe only.  They were refused to put ads in the newspapers and commercials.  Is that true by the way?  or only in my area?  

Whatever, their products are pretty much high quality for the price so that I want Americans to buy in US to help their good works.  Especially for their media which taught us well to advance our knowledge, to open our eyes.  DHC products are sold online and there are some men's products too.  Many of their product line has a good quality olive oil.  Western people might like their supplement more than Japanese, I think.  Yet I don't know if they sell them overseas.  Here is a link.

https://www.dhccare.com/

Have good products for mind and body!  🤗



No comments: