Friday, June 11, 2021

A thousand winds 千の風になって

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23034552

This is a Japanese translated song of the English poem by an American.  I picked this book because of this illustration, though.  The story of this book was good too.





A Thousand Winds

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.




Many singers were singing this song but I chose this one since I like her voice originally.
The translation is... I don't know whether it's good or bad...

Just don't be cheated by pretending bad spirits which try to make use of these things...

Yet I put this cause a lot of people lost someone and they can think like this.
Also maybe it's true for dead people...

No comments: