Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hard to explain their lies...🙄

Since it is almost all....  
I guess Tranomon news tries to show what their lies are too.   I don't think that change.org is serious site to do something.  It's just for them to collect donations from people.  The worst thing is that they use someone's name to collect money.   

I think that Arimoto san knows that letter from them is a fake but they just show about what they are acting.   They use anyone's identity to fake either sides.  I don't think Korea has such golden statues either.

But their lies are not just what human beings could do too.

For example, I hear the same sounds of owl here in Saitama now which I used to hear in Tochigi...😑
Saitama never had this owl sounds before by the way.  The area is totally different.  Tochigi is really countryside, different from here.

Also baked sweet potato track is running around in my neighborhood now with the same tone which I heard it in Tochigi when I was a child.   They actually sell here, but this kind of business itself is gone a long time before even in Tochigi...  Never got to see it in Saitama before....

I don't know why they are doing this at all.  To deceive who?  I thought that they just kidding...😑
They do this for everything.   I don't believe horrible news so seriously because they just show us to threaten us...  Don't believe in donation site because they made it double the site with donation icon whose money is going to them.  Using even Uyghurs, Trump, Pompeo san, religions, politicians, related content...

When I was in NJ, policemen were calling, asking donations, after I stopped receiving faxes...  whatever.  Literally whatever they use to take our money.   It's not even the matter of money for them.  I mean, bad aliens, since they can make it easily, pretending that they cannot make it....🕷  If they can double dusts, and bugs,  why not golds?

Since more Japanese are easily deceived, I should have written in Japanese, maybe.  will do it later....

By the way, they are not just using other language sites to fake people, they use the exactly same account which I use in English.

No comments: