Tuesday, March 2, 2021

How Microsoft stole your account

 My skype account was totally stolen by hackers.  My payment was connected with Apple so that I tried to change it into just bank card to add skype credit.  But I couldn't do it through app so that I entered my microsoft account, add my skype credit, but it was different Skype of mine.  Then I could have entered into my  skype account in both ways or have to integrate but they don't allow me to do it.  I just lost access into my original skype account whose mail was connected with icloud.  They have my credit yet but even if I signed out from my outlook account, I cannot enter with icloud mail account skype any more.  So they took my account with apple, and with my real name for Skype name.  And my new skype account with outlook, I just cannot change my skype name and it keeps my outlook name...  Cannot use my name for my skype new account.  And my contact info is just in old one.  Cannot connect contact in person to integrate my account either.  If they have this double account problem, they have to make us solve this problem without giving another account to Chinese hackers!


I cannot log in my old skype account at all with my original Skype name nor with iCloud mail.  They just told me to use another account.  Until I add my money into outlook account, I couldn't log in my outlook from skype account either yet once I add credit, my account was switched from old into new one only in app and browder both.  How it's not by microsoft either?  Cannot integrate at all?  I checked how to but my screen is not like teaching web.

The problem is my Skype name.  People can search with my name, means only they go to my lost account.  And I cannot change Skype name of new account which doesn't have my name at all.  They recommended to make a new account if I want to change my skype name.  That's how they made us many multiple accounts and take it one by one.

No comments: