Monday, March 1, 2021

Got a lot of scam

Social Security office called today, saying that my SSN was suspended because my SSN was used in Texas where I have never been.  The person who used my SSN was using Toyota corolla and drug dealing to Mexico, plus used my ID for TD bank, Chase, and Bank of America.  😱  But the year of issue of my SSN which they told me was different year from the actual year.

But when I went to SSN office web page, they said just calling for the suspension of your SSN by trouble is scam.  They would send the official letter, if there is such a trouble....😨

Also I got the letter from IRS today which dated on February 15th, and it said they sent the second stimulus check.  I got it $600 already, and wondered what the second mean.  The last year's was the first and this year's is the second?  I got it on January 1st and why they send the letter now which said I will receive it within 7days and if you don't receive bra bra bra...  on that date?  Looks like real IRS letter, though.  Is Biden working with this scam things together?

SSN and IRS....  too big scammer and how people won't get the government organization scam?   I got movie streaming scam last night too.  Ended Amazon prime and since I will close US bank account soon, I thought free streaming was good but they moved me to the scammer site and charged for a small amount of money.  Anyway, I started Netflix for my last month here.  And I cloud get the Great British Baking show after chapter 5 at last!  On TV, and Amazon, continuously watched the same episodes 1 to 4 only, and at last I could get the rest.






No comments: