Thursday, December 16, 2021

They waste our time just in vain.

by junk mails, hack all my accounts, hack my mails, blogs, SNSs.  Too much.  How many time I must log in only to use my account?  I wanted my files in Gettr account but they totally blocked to upload and I have to use google account to do this?  cannot control or organize at other blog.  So that I have to do it here but wouldn't.  What can I do then?  Not just Gettr or Rumble, can we have Instagram like or Pinterest like SNS on the right platform?  I don't want them to edit my pictures freely without my permission or without my notice.

I guess all artists and companies got trouble by their hacking but no way to solve this matter.  Their fake sites are all around and we cannot even see the real site behind them.

My photos on iPhone was uploaded by them into iPad and photos on iPhone were gone!  But my iPad doesn't have enough space to keep them all continuously while iPhone has enough.  This is really too much of them.  Enough is enough.  Let's go Brandon!

No comments: