Saturday, June 5, 2021

When I was sleeping

 I went shopping today and fell into sleep from 7pm to 10pm....then my dream was....  three or four people said their names Katie.....   😑  and when I woke up, my face became Ye Jin or In Jin....   don't know which exactly since before makeup face of IJ must be similar to YJ....🥵   So my face looked them when I was sleeping...and are they going around with my face?

Did they make stickers with my name, anyway?   Since I bookmarked network print site on my ipad (because they changed into English site continuously) they might go to print something pretending me....

and one person (maybe Emiko) is walking around with my face and pretending that she was surprised with these names...there?   The dream was something like this sxxx.....😑  and who got faked by this?  Those who used Katie names?

By the way, where is tweet of Mei san?  Banned?  or I was blocked to see because of Fauci's leaked email?

No comments: