Tuesday, June 22, 2021

When I tried to pay my debt to Amex

There are many addresses to send check so that I gave up sending check at first.  Even the letter I got from them has different addresses to send from their homepage.  I couldn't reach their customer service using email communication since there is nothing in their homepage.  I could reach only through chat and I could get where to send the wire transfer.  By they way, since I closed all my bank account in US, I had no way to pay it from the bank.  So that I couldn't get government stimulus check before I left US nor in a paper check.  Anyway the address of wire transfer was correct since I used before once and it was the same address.   

Then before sending money, I had to use my bank account ( borrowed money from my mother).  To keep money in my bank for a week to prevent crime is ok, but what I was told at Resona bank was to write down my name and address in Japanese for English documentation.  I ignored her words of course since I know how to do it with my several experiences.  And was questioned why I wrote down my credit card number to show Amex that it is me.  Why not?   And every time I tried to record my bank account of Resona, my passbook didn't work, always.  (通帳記入)  Not only they tried to stop making my passbook, it was continuously blocked to record it.  Since it happened two times in their bank, I could ask to change it.  Don't know if they really changed the magnetic area or not, at least it worked once right after they changed it.  But never worked twice.  So that I couldn't record my checking account at ATM at all.  Still.

And I am trying to find my chase credit card account, I couldn't find it yet online.  The letter which I got from them had two different addresses so that I doubt it.

Also I couldn't see web page to see my wage of my company here.  I got it by paper from them last month, but it didn't show any hours I worked nor hourly wage at all.  Only total amount was there so that I have no way how many hours, and how much I could make.  They said there would be no paper from this time but I have no way to access to the site yet.  Under maintenance appeared to me.  Co workers said that they could see it so that it happened only to me by their direct hacking.  Couldn't get some company emails either to my outlook email.

When I used redbubble before, I could open the shop URL only with the word, "people."  Sounds too China and even if I could know their real URL is the one without China, I couldn't see the real Redbubble page at all and still so in Japan.  

I am writing this blog using my google blogger account, yet my published URL page is blogspot.
Likewise, everything became double site, and I just wonder how my real blogger page is used by them.
As my real redbubble page was used by them to make money.

I don't think windows would work better anyway than apple.  Once I could borrow Windows notebook from Syracuse city hall, the pc was hacked by them a lot using google account and pc itself.

Whatever, that's why it would be extremely difficult to work by what I want to do.  They just want to restrict our freedom using hackers and even China.   Who are they?  Evil spirits.. through thousand years.  Maybe bad aliens.   And I am not kidding about it.


No comments: