Sunday, May 23, 2021

Glove

I don't know if SSK is good or bad, but since they have design contest of gloves, I tried.  But my instagram was totally blocked to upload my photo, I will put here just to show someone.  It's ok because I am not interested in getting their reward which is my own designed glove...  I decided my target home run hitter Nakamura kun for the design since we have to choose one of their recommendations and his team is connected with my company too.





If you go to SSK website and put this design number, you could buy this, I guess. 😑  Once I write like this, I could realize that I just designed for the company for free....😓  This design costs more than ¥50000, anyway.  Whatever, I cannot upload this because my app became just black...  Myself couldn't upload anything to instagram so far but my face.  Zero post from me for this reason.






No comments: