Sunday, May 23, 2021

How my HP was hacked

I tried to edit my website of Japanese version.  When I put my home phone number, they changed my phone number into the linked one continuously.  My editing version was cms.e....something like this, but when I tried to change my linked number, I didn't miss to see that address was changed into cms.a on the way.  And when I checked cms.a,  it was English version site of Jimdo homepage builder.

So they are watching me at the same time and could change my page at the same time using English site.  Means that they have my site in this address too, isn't it, since I cannot take the same domain name for two jimdo sites.  And they stopped us to use Japanese cell phone email address for Jimdo sites.  They can keep hacking my icloud mail but cannot do it for our cell phone numbers?  I don't know which is which but let me see if I can get any message from my site.

No comments: