Saturday, February 6, 2021

My previous Apple ID was registered on my web site maker.

So that my website was changed by them, especially fonts and its color which breaks my website balance and how they continuously interrupts my business!  I changed the top picture but not others.  I know that looks good and they want people think they changed that one too by changing other small parts.

Plus I cannot control my instagram account.  They remove whom I followed right away, and I cannot remove 33 followers whom they put on my account!  I can follow only accounts only that they changed the contents beforehand.

And that previous Apple ID was used in my previous phones and stolen Mac Book Air, and I asked Apple to disconnect with these ID from my account but they still keep it with hiding from account.

And my new bank of America card which has the SAME number with what they took at their bank through ATM got arrived in different form.  Then my card looks fake and they keep my original card.
I asked them to send me one with new numbers, of course, though.


The numbers of my card was printed with flat letters in the back.  How they can do it in the lobby of Bank of America itself?  Tip is totally flat.  A new one will be a really real card or I cannot have a real card again?  What is this?

No comments: