Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Lacecap Hydrangea

 


I don't know where to keep my file.  So that I just put some in my blog.  I could keep a larger size picture in Hatenablog but here a smaller size only...  That stump contains my name in Chinese character so that I wanna insist on my own copyright to the file.  If you see this picture somewhere else, which means that is stolen by Chinese hackers with my identity. 


I closed my Ecwid account.   But I guess that they didn't close it and keep using as me. They hide their homepage from ad, which means that it's totally by them.  But they said that they support America on their homepage if I see it now...😑

What is tricky is that they buy Japanese and American major companies or bribe them.  They dropped off our trust to our national companies.  And they hide their companies, like China built companies which pretend to support US or Japan as a new companies.  CEO of major companies had better have a conversation each other not to sell all companies are taken by them, and we wanna be back to our companies once you fix your problems.  US can buy back some major companies?

I couldn't close my pinterest account either.  My page doesn't have icon to close and my question to customer service has no answer.  I couldn't change two authorization which I have to use my phone number for code.  Myself cannot enter my account once i go back to Japan, yet they gonna use my phone number to enter and use my account.  I couldn't close my other gmail account once I switched my phone number and I guess they use a lot cause my password didn't work at all even without two authorization.  

Whatever, that's how they can steal our accounts easily, without closing them.

I couldn't transfer my data in hatenablog (couldn't upload to blogger anyway since they block icon to upload here too) so that I cannot close Hatena accounts either.  Hotmail.  Couldn't enter at all.  Just couldn't enter all of sudden and cannot enter even if I spoke with customer service.

Instagram..  Just opened and didn't tell anyone, didn't upload anything, and i got too many followers and couldn't remove them right away.  And I didn't upload anything yet but profile icon there.

google account.  There are many unknown contact were saved without my acknowledgment.

OK I closed Linked In account, Yahoo account.  Wish nobody use it.

USCIS.  Couldn't log in the previous one which I paid some and I had to make another account.

Skype could keep one but couldn't log in many times and payment method was changed into Apple without knowing.

Adobe.  Totally closed.  Couldn't use function itself after some time and they couldn't fix it.  Nobody is using?

So how I can avoid them?  And have to install line app when I go back to Japan?  They pushed me to install zoom consistently, though.


ここにアップロードした絵は私の実名のスタンプ付きですが、以前はファイルだけオンラインで売ろうとしたけど、ハッキングされたので私自身はアカウントをクローズしてます。どこかでこれを売っていたら、中国ハッカーがそれで収益を得ていると思ってください。私へのコンタクトはブログでも、他のソーシャルサイトでも、自分自身のホームページでも、全く受け付けられない状態なので、あと、日本の住所も多分変えられているので、直接コンタクトは諦めてください。多分返事をしている人がいたら、私に成りすましたハッカーなので、気をつけてください、としか今は言いようがありません。


No comments: