Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Norwegian class 101

That's what I am taking online for now but it's terribly hacked too.  First of all, I cannot upload my lion picture to my profile picture which I always use as my avatar.  I guess some fake is using mine already with my gmail account, I guess.  I was trying Duolingo before but gave up because the contents were strange in many ways.  But I also found the wrong teaching in this norwegian class already, they changed the content itself.  The basic numbers were wrong and I am sure some other words too.  If I can see the mistakes easily, that's ok but it's not easy because I am just a learner.  That's why I don't know know how I can learn it because this is the second hacking interruption to the whole site for my language learning.  Moreover the amount of what I learned, I mean progress itself is hacked since it's changing all the time.
There are countless interference of them for everything.  Literally everything.  

Other things, I cannot do my laundry without their interruption at all.  Always they made noise for my laundry machine and cannot squeeze well.  Soap doesn't work well even if I used my hands for Tide.  Not just my own, even if I use out side laundry machine. This blog writing too, my cursor is jumping here and there without stopping.  I don't know how I cannot be irritated by them.  About all what they are doing to me, 24 hours a day, through the year.

No comments: