Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Who are around me as invisible ones?

Who are actually chasing me continuously?  Are they Moons?  Then, why are they chasing me?  Since when are they chasing me?  Since I was a kid?  For what?  Why?  I still have no idea for this but can see that they chase others too.  Though they are invisible sometimes, or they are visible as human beings, as animals, they are still following me.  I am not a medium but they use my brain, my dreams, my SNS, my figures, cell phones, to hide their messages each others, like communist messages.   I can hear their voices even when I am awake yet I don't know why they talk like this because I have no idea what they are talking about.  Maybe that's why they use my six senses for their communication.   

Today I remembered the Japanese oldest story, about the girl from the moon and tried to find the content online and read it.  She was found in the bamboo tree and raised by elders.  Gold were found inside the bamboo tree so that they could give her a good life too.  One day she said her people will come to pick her up, to go back to the moon.  Although people tried to stop it, no one could resist the power from her people.  So she forgot all about the earth after wearing some clothing and went back to the moon.  The end.

Wish they go back to the moon or wherever they come from with forgetting all of us on earth.  Interestingly the girl said that her people had no feeling.  That's interesting to know about it.  They must be the same too.  Then we can understand why they are acting like this continuously.  Acting for nothing.
Globalist said that they had no hatred.  No personal hatred but they don't stop interfering our lives, they don't stop even hurting us, physically and spiritually.  They can do it because they have no emotion for their action.  No regret, nothing.  But why they do these things?  For their amuse?  Maybe.  

The problem is, then how we can handle these beings like them?  Are they just dead people?  Because they died already, they don't fear anything.  They have nothing to lose because they are dead?  They read my minds and make fun of it, lying continuously without hesitation.  No hesitation to hurt others.  They must look down on us because we can see it easily from their lies, from their words.  But they ask us respect to them?  Respect to terrorists?  If we show it just by words or action, do they really can think that we have real respect to them?  Only who are cheated must have it.  But once we know their true self, how is it even possible?  Wish they can read our real feelings whatever we say to them.

No comments: