Friday, August 26, 2022

I heard

your song.  "I love you, I love you, I love you, I need you, I need you, I need you," instead of "I love her," in my dream and that's what I wanted to hear.  You, not her.

And started to think why Oslo incident happened?
I saw the movie, Oslo, too, right?  Tried to reconcile between Israel and Palestine.
And why Norway was working for this to this extent?  That's what I thought when I saw it.
Sorry to say but we don't have any information about especially Norway.  I should have checked more in English, somehow.  Nor about Israel things even though Pompeo san has been working for it.

Do you know what's going on behind you?  Since that time?
Russia was related with these terrorists behind?  
Not sure, but when I saw that Putin used Syrians for the war, could guess that they might have been acting like this, usually, maybe, 
As Chinese have been using Koreans for the violence, Russian do the same thing.  I thought Norwegian allowed the terrorist to live in the prison like that, but I don't think so now when I saw how Yamagami has been treated.  He might be able to  escape from the heavy punishment.  And that's not what Japanese want.  

I had better search about the middle east.  US and EU must know overall but we don't know exactly because our information is too controlled by media.  Also myself have been too controlled by UC for decades.  Communist inside there, must be the right word, though.  

It must be a long way to see you but wanna shorten this.  That's why I am doing this, maybe.
Otherwise, how?  And that's not only our problem.  Everyone is involved by this with or without knowing.


No comments: