Saturday, July 3, 2021

I started watching streaming channels at last.

It might be only in Japan.  This one, U-next.  But I watched my favorite one first anyway.





It was soooo nice to see them together again.
And caption is Japanese this time so that I could get it clearer, the content...😅
I can read some Japanese magazines by this contract too like Amazon Prime...
The timing was good to see this since I was down today at last again... with block of my way as always....
Envy them to have done such wonderful job in their life....
They must have saved millions of people by laughing....🤣
I didn't know that Monica was on Family Ties too since I was watching it but don't remember anything now...😖  So she made me laugh so often maybe...

There is not so many magazines in U next but there is one...  "Screen"  That's the movie magazine!  My father used to buy it and me too when I was young.  His old collection must be a treasure but maybe book off took so cheap...or still somewhere in my house?

No comments: