Wednesday, February 10, 2021

A new Japanese site

 https://bkaward.jimdofree.com/

I just check if it works or not.  When I put both my site links on twitter, I mean my English site and Japanese site, only Japanese site showed the link with picture while English site appeared only as a link.

I don't know the difference, I used jimdo for both, one is made by creator, and one is by AI.  The difference is AI, English version doesn't appear as I set, anyway.  They change always and they even have a shopping function though I didn't set up.

I could change my twitter logo into a new black one, and cover is this one.


In case someone is changing into the old one and keep using as me, I just clarify it here.
Both my web cover is using the similar picture of this blog, which I used the different picture instead of rose.  So they are still me.  The problem is I changed site logo from gold circle to black one but site icon won't change like my monomy account. Sometimes I see my account picture with love pin at monomy but I changed into gold circle plus cannot change into black logo. I don't make new things recently there since my account is used by someone definitely.  Still zero sales in spite of its popularity yet there is no way to find the shop by search in their website on my browser.  No search engine no place to register my bank information.


これが私の日本語版サイトのリンクです。ジンドウのクリエイターで作ったので英語版より面白く作れていると思います。







No comments: