Friday, January 15, 2021

Power Spot

 


I have been watching many videos of him for repelling bad spirits, and I feel this one has especially strong power.  This shrine is good to marriage, love relationship, this kind of things. And I found out this shrine is related to Sendai, where my ancestors from.  If I want to have Japanese style, only ceremony here looks possible and party at another place.  The ceremony must be the best for my ancestors but I don't know how to find the rest.  And maybe their steps are too many to climb up for my relatives...🙄


But here all are included in one place, and the view is good.  Tokyo Seafort.  The First Hotel. Hotel is good and have large size beds for western people too with a price.

https://seafort-wedding.hankyu-hotel.com/wedding/ceremony.php


I don't know about the shrine which hotel made it for the wedding purpose.  Wish some spiritual person can check the place from this picture.  But it is possible to have it at a real shrine, closest from here and it is a good shrine too.


愛宕神社がビデオの先生がおっしゃるようにいいと思います。何故なら先生が元気だからかこの神社のおかげか、私の先祖が神社に関係している仙台出身からか、とにかくこのビデオが悪霊退治に効いている感覚があります。縁結びを求めていらっしゃる方々はここを訪ねてみたらいいと思います。階段は大変そうですけど。。。



No comments: