Thursday, January 14, 2021

Japanese shrines must be ruined.

by them...  I was checking Japanese sites to look for traditional wedding venue.  Many shrines are rebuilding for more business purpose like this wedding events.  I am OK with it but not OK how they changed.  Pictures are strange for shrines and their wedding style is not traditional Japanese style, but Koreans or I don't know which one exactly, though.  I saw the news about Nikko Toshoguu which is old and famous were ruined before and I saw one of the largest, Meiji Jinguu....  Their break of Japanese cultures are actually happening.  

By the way, I was looking for wedding venue in case I need one in the future....and just happened to find the place my relatives were using.  Because I went to their weddings when I was a small kid, I didn't have an exact memory, where.  Yet when I saw it, I just remembered....  And now I came to know that is one of the largest in Tokyo...  and could understand why they chose....

http://www.happo-en.com/wedding/

The place is good for all my relatives in Kanto area, and large yet not too noisy.  Price is not cheap but they have various plans.  Not sure but I think my aunt and my cousin had it there, and one photo of their site made me remember the place...  That's interesting anyway.   



No comments: