Wednesday, January 27, 2021

My design of Redbubble was changed by them without stopping.

And I cannot fix them all the time.  Just put my profit lower again.  Stop it, Emiko S!  It's illegal and crime.  She is in Japan and do this using my password.  Wish Japanese government put her in jail cause she is doing to many others too.  A fake copied Redbubble site must take my profit too.  How this kind of fake company which copied all original can keep existing?  And IJM is taking all profits?  I don't mind to write down this because other people but their group of people and some authority can read this.  If government knows about what they do and where they live and their names, why not catching them?  Do our government really functionally work?   Please think about bu your own head.  Otherwise, they won't stop pretending authorities.  Don't leave them as they do.  If you keep leaving them, there is no law which protects us at all.  

If someone said that you don't need to catch them.  It's a lie.  We don't have room to keep them in jail.  Another lie.  Release them sooner.  Of course, a lie, and are you seriously faked by these lies?  If you say so, I doubt that you are receiving bribe.  And how much did you get?  By cash?  Or did you change it into gold?  I heard US government gonna put them in jail but didn't happen.  So who didn't do it?  And how much money that person got?  By gold?  Where is it?

And if psychic changed criminals appearance into ours, if someone know about that person ask about family and relatives, or where the person have been living,  you can find out that person is real or not, can't you?  

My case is extreme because they have all my albums, pictures, names of past classmates,  and I got faked by my fake mother.  Face, voice are totally the same but her memory and action were strange, I mean, different, a kind of harmful too, which never occurred in my life and won't happen with her character.  See?  How much they can change their appearance and my mother was gone being faked by fake authorities while I was at home in Japan.  Usually I went to see my relatives in closed area since i don't visit Japan too often but that mother stopped to see them last time.  But officials, yours are not to this extend, right? Just act quickly before they start these things to you.

Furthermore, these psychic has no difficulty to make gold but keep stealing from the poor. That's more disgusting since they don't need even that money.  

No comments: