Monday, April 25, 2022

War Guilt Information Program

I saw this word in the book for the first time which I am reading now.
This is what GHQ did after the WWII to Japan.  And I came to understand why both of my grandpas never said a word.  They didn't speak.  Almost nothing.  They were just silent.  If they need to say something, just said only a few sometimes.  But it's rare.  I just wondered why they didn't speak.

The contents what they prohibited were 1. Criticizing to GHQ  2. Criticizing to the Tokyo Tribunal.  3. Criticizing that GHQ made Japanese constitution 

It lasted for seven years at that time and both of my grandpas were living in Tokyo at that time at that time.  Both of them kept their mouth until they died.

What was GHQ besides just USA, then?  And we cannot find this kind of information from internet, can we?

Japanese constitution which made us give up to fight for defending own nation.

Can we speak now?  We should speak up now!  And grandpas and grandpas must tell us the truth.  Don't bring it to the graves.  And shouldn't be lies which was made by Russia and China.  

Otherwise we will be slaved by them forever.





No comments: