Monday, May 17, 2021

Took a long time to have WiFi

I got it at last.  Since Japanese major provider took too long time to have light fiber construction,  I had to wait for more than one month to have WiFi at home after being released from two weeks stay at home for Chinese virus.  Even their line connection was twisted and couldn't get it right away.  Also when I had contract with them at mall, they showed our roofs in neighborhood (like google map) and there is a big Z mark on the roof of my next door.  😱  Construction was horrible so that our fiber line had to go over outside in their side instead of inside of my house as previous phone line which was supposed to be used in the same way.  My house had even two phone lines strangely.  

My house had cable line for nothing too by paying since my mother didn't watch any extra program besides basic channel...  had to pay remove their line and still has left over line demanded more payment.  After removed their contract, they came to tell me that we can watch their tv without monthly payment...😑

Cancelled NHK BS too.  Threw away their antenna.  But had to pay a lot only to have normal antenna to see basic tv only.  ¥60000.  Whatever can save ¥2000 a month from now on.

Started at call center?  for telephone shopping, called Belluna.  They are an old company for clothings, bags before online shop starts.  Customers are elders mostly like my mother who doesn't have internet to order something.  They use still fax, postcard, and phone, still in this world...🙄   I am used to phone call work, and their call center is just four stations away (10 minutes ride) from my house, I decided to apply.  Three months are practice period so that only four hours work four days a week for now.

Compared with my previous experience for sales of student news papers, it's just easy spiritually to take order from customers only even if there are many things to learn...  

My relatives are kind and my hair perm was done at my aunt's hair cutter.  Send a small packet to my kids but cannot know when it arrives since less air planes goes overseas now.  Tried to find pen pals to avoid hacking and found one Finnish and one Norwegian.  But it looked already interfered by them, yet I sent letters to each address.  

While I was away from internet, I found my old books and started to read though there are some unknown writings in my old notebook.  They checked all my stuff while I was away.  Do they have the key of my house or how it's possible?  I saw even my aunt figure went to the next house.  What is this?  My mother lost her memory in many things about what we did together.  Even my coworker too.  

I cannot get it at all.  What they speak is changing while we are talking too.  Are they listening to some voices of them and following it?  

One time something happened too.  I was cutting rotten step stool which termite appeared!  Was sawing each wood one by one and it took for a long time and exhausted.  When I started another one but found a bug, 🕷 I watched it.  And when I turned back to my wood, they cut was bigger, I mean, advanced a lot.  Is that time slip or what?  advanced 5cm in a moment? 😵

By the way, we have to pay ¥120000 for termite which appeared all of sudden for their termination, though the terminator whom I found looked good.  He came for just cleaning other termites inside the ceiling light which my mom found, not telling me, yet he nor me knew why she called him for the second time exactly...she excused me since I might scare a lot once I realize them...  didn't notice with my bad eyes at all...  I told her not to call for this kind of things which I could handle (like clean up...) but she said it's ok....   don't think so but Japanese grandmas might be like this...

My iPad has been hacked by many without WiFi, good or bad, yet my memo was read only in Japan and US, not from Norway, I guess.  Gratulerer med dagen!

やっとDocomoヒカリが開通しました。長かった。。。😖 プロバイダーは勧められるままにぷららなんですが、どうでしょう? ところで近所に豚が化けた河童がいるのでしょうか? どんなに見た目が変わってもZの家にいるのはイエジンの長女。。。と思われます。男でも女でも宇宙人だから。。。




No comments: