Monday, January 18, 2021

Don't buy HP printer

I decided to throw away at last after I failed to print so many times with new cartridges.  Just wasted a lot of money with inks.  When I bought it with cartridge, black ink didn't appear at all and I brought black and color ink anyway for refill but never appear with full color cause always one color didn't work.  I bought even my own refill ink too but didn't appear in full color.  So that I printed at library when I was in Manhattan but here library doesn't have color printing and still not open.  Since printer doesn't work for me like my laundry machine, it's really inconvenient for my things.  I know that's what bad aliens are doing or bad psychics.  I chose HP because ink cartridge is cheaper than canon.  But don't be faked by this.  I spent a lot for inks in vain.  You can print better in Canon in the end.  Price says everything, especially in US, different from Japan where almost all things work well.  And the reality is that you can save more overall if you pay first more.  🙄

No comments: